shadowman toy review

my first-ever published toy-review in Playtimes Vol:2 Issue#8 (thanks to Zaki and all@PlayImaginative!) ~ hopefully of more things to come? *heh*

toytalk04 toytalk01
toytalk02 toytalk03

"I've always collected "nudes" ever since i started this hobby. And by that I mean "12-inch-action-figures-sans-clothing-and-accessories", which makes for great kitbash fodder options, IMHO."

*read the rest of the review and more images after the jump*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"And it was with a certain sense of trepidation and excitement when I was asked to review a "new" action figure from Dark Box Workshop, named "Shadowman."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the entire review can be found here on my multiply (including some new additions :p) = BUT i would strongly suggest you guys go buy the magazine as well, coz there's loads other nifty toy-stuff galore to be found within! (NOT a shamless plug, i assure y'all *muahahahaha*)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

all images can be found on my multiply here :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*heh*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK