december rain

a wet coupla december weeks it has been so far, in lieu of skeet and snow of our western brethren countries, the norm in these parts of the country (not so the floods and disasters it has been causing tho) and with it, an inherent blanket of sandman's magical sleep-sand, secretly melded within the raindrops? = or so my excuse for sleeping-in late (veeeerrrrry late) near everyday. i've been telling folks that im "running on U.S. time now" - because fact of the matter is, im back on my nocturnal-timeline; my internal body-clock's screwed-up (again?!) and my typical "day" starts at between 5-7pm (when i awake) and am online or on projects all the way til say, between 6am - 8am, before i hit the sack and the cycle begins anew once more hence.

in a nutty-shell: i start the day with a sunset and end it with a sunrise. letting "sheer exhaustion" wear me down is not exactly working, becoz once i get past the 3/4AM-mark? = my eyes pop-back out and am raring to go! but in the process of my "time-transition situation", i've inadvertently let down friends and folks, from missed phonecalls to varied missed appointments, and even personal plans gone awry, on too numerous an occasion to even begin to whine about. that's why i don't book nor confirm any appointments / commitments nowadays - until my timeline is back on track, that is ... my sincere apologies to all who suffered and are/were affected, would only suffice at this point.


and as i look upon my cat and dog, i envy them somewhat, for they have no appointments to keep, nor questions need answering, except for "where's my food?" and "will you hug me?" ... and the way they curl-up snuggly in sleep during these cold, wet december nights and days, i wonder if this is how i sleep, when succumbing to final exhaustion? the rain outside my window is oblivious to these questions, and i begin my cycle once again ... :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK