kano's moneygrip

set to debut this coming NYCC is kaNO's Moneygrip 5.5"-er vinyl figure, available in both Main Colorway (Regular), 2 NYCC-Exclusive Variants (no pics for these yet, im sorry :p) and a DIY-figure (cheers for the headsup, Kano!)

“Vinyl toys is something I’ve always wanted to do, it just always appealed to my sense of design. I drew Moneygrip in my sketchbook one day on my way to work. I was trying to find something original, that said Hip-Hop without being so literal, which is always my approach when I’m designing anything.” = extract from the UrbanRetroLifestyle interview with kaNO (also go peep them sketches)

Moneygrip is completely independently produced by kaNO, sculpted by Eric Nocella Diaz and managed by Erick Scarecrow (of ESCToy)

DIY-Moneygrips:

and while the main/regular colorway and variant-Moneygrips can be separated at the head - the DIY/blank figure can be separated into three pieces - for better customizing reach and possibilities = *coolness*

the New York ComicCon is between 23rd-25th Feb 2007 - kaNO will be @ the artist alley section (where all my comic-artist heroes are!!!) - table A247 = go bug him there, yeh? *heh*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK