kenn munk's skullbunny19

when Kenn Munk's bored looking for a new challenge, this is what happens:

with a Jeremy Fish SkullBunny from the Get Small series (featured here+here), Kenn's Everything Is Black and White-series assimilates yet another vinyl into his grand plan and boy does this cyborg-bunny grease my toy-gears! *LOL*

as mentioned in my previous entry, Kenn's currently assembling his team, for his upcoming "Every Thing is Black or White"-show in 2007 = click here for details :)

(and if/when i can my own sh*te together, you can count me on-board, Kenn!) *heh*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK