my galtow drawing contest submission part six

and so this is my desperate attempt to "salvage" my Galtow-drawing yet again ~ becoz in my happy-haste i had neglected to include two other Galtow-characters in the pin-up, as mentioned in the requirements prior ~ *smacks palm on forehead* ~ my bad :p
galtowgatefold
ANYways i'd thought of doing a three-fold/gate-fold-cover-thingie, so that they do include 3 figures ... but i reckon this might be yet another daunting endeavour, as the deadline is by the second week of February, which of coz, is this week!

... and then i go and start yet another new drawing, this time with 3 figures hahahahaha ~ im in danger of over-stretching and under-delivering, innit? *sigh*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK