myspambank

call me bored.
call me frustrated.
call me insane.

i've actually started a new blog (i blame blogger, becoz it's just too darn easy to start a blog! ... well, "maintaining" it is another issue altogether LOL :p) and the main focus is: SPAM!

yep, i've linked all the email address of spam that i've been receiving in my inbox, so that in a weird ridiculous-fashion, they might end up spamming themselves! and maybe once in a while i'll post up alla those money-remittance scams ... yes i am bored frustratingly insane...

*bleh*

of coz it's also a chance for me to muck about with senseless doodles (i call them my "10-minuters", becoz i'd not want to spend more than 10 minutes on them each :p) - the more spam i get? the more images i make... so where am i going with this? i haven't a sodding clue LOL ~ and please, DO NOT click on any of the email-links, yeh? *heh*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK