day's end 29 march 2007

- my $30 digital watch died on me last week. my desktop alarm clock got replaced with one that doesn't work. im a clock-watcher and recently i can't even be bothered much with that and suddenly another whole week has whizzed by, yet again ... maybe time really is not on my side ...

- people always talk about "time management" ... but what if there wasn't enough time in a day at all, to "manage"?

- im junking/shelving more than half of what i want to post online/blog every single day ... wish i had more hands, if not time...
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK