galtow fan art contest results

and so i didn't win the first prize in the "Draw Galtow Characters Fan Art Contest" [blogged] - that honor went to this gentleman: DW-DeathWish (*congrats, dude!*)
with this entry (below image-left):


instead, i got a message from END saying i got second place! (above image-right / or this :p) - and that got me a rare Keylon Jakes Grey marquette (edition of 5 pcs) = *coolness*

my humble thanks to Robert Garrett and Eric Nocella Diaz @ Xmoor Studios for the consideration :)

and if you still don't have an idea what the Keylon Jakes Galtow bust is all about, here's my blog entry and peep here to view a step-by-step production of the bust on END's deviantart


added: Eric teases me with images of the Grey Marquette...

if you could hear me scream thru the www, it'll probably sound like this: *WHOO-HOO!*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK