i have dined in hell with 300 spartans

...and the meal was exceptionally satisfying ...

- 300 had me breathless (as all good/great movies do) and left me in a dream-like dazed-state, even until now, a day after i watched the flick.
- 300 had me clamoring for more blood (but appreciating that they have plenty of it already in the first place, in what could have been a watered down sham of a NC13 family-friendly-lore instead)
- 300 had me bewildered, becoz i already "know" the ending (from the Frank Miller-comic) and yet at the same time, hoping that the backup Spartan army might arrive on time ... heh.
- 300 had me in complete wonder, at the marvelous costumes and visual imagery for the Persian army.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
- enjoyed the animated credits, with Frank Miller's drawings come to near-life.
- the wolf was the highlight comedic moment of the movie. it was so comicbook-fake, it was cool LOL
- i would watch 300 once and that would be enough. any more and i'll be picking out the nuances and little moments that might irk me.
3003
go watch 300, *go*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK