more transforming-nike convoy and megatron images

ya know, i really wanna stop posting images of them transforming-sneakers becoz they add nothing of value to my life, except for taunting me and looking pretty darn cool nifty! *LOL*
NIKECONVOY
click on images to view larger versions of Nike Convoy (above) and Black Megatron (below)
BLACKMEGATRON
or view hi-res images @ TFW2005.com / altho @ SGD$50 per, i might reserve purchasing confirmation upon viewing them in my hands (or at least til my next paycheck LOL) *heh*

added: new packaging pics here :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK