post-nycc 2007: erick scarecrow and liberty

Erick Scarecrow of ESC-Toy Ltd [interviewed here] graciously dropped
some event-pics from the recently completed NYCC 2007:

*more images and Liberty-news after the jump*

i've asked Erick to share his thoughts for the NYCC and this is what he had to say: "Regarding the NYCC, I'm speechless. The energy there was insane. I want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone that came out and patiently waited to see me and picked up the Liquis Series Liberty. It's because of your support that I continue to do what I do." ... note: the Liberty-vinyl sold-out during the Con :))))



Erick adds: "I was asked ALOT of questions. Like what else is coming from the Liquis Series? What other Erick Scarecrow goodies are coming? I even got questions about Mash-Out! I want to say that the Liquis Series will continue. There will be more Erick Scarecrow merchandise coming and regarding Mash-Out! all I can say is......it's coming."



the Liquis Series Liberty will be available at different stores, with the list to be posted on www.esctoy.com later this month :)

and here are some more snap-shots of the event:

(cheers for the images, Erick!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK