1/6 medicom ghost rider reviewed

i've seen both Medicom's 1/6th Ghost Rider RAH figure, as well as Marvel's Ultimate Ghost Rider with Hellcycle in local toy-corners here (both based on the live-action movie) ... and while the former seriously rawked my toy-boat, the latter was not as detailed as i expected it to be ... but regardless, after all my previous ravings, both are out of my financial reach (for now) ... my toy-sob-stories aside, have a envious look at a couple of online reviews of the Medicom Ghost Rider @ MWCToys [images via]:

and @ CenturySendSavior's glorious gallery [images via]

*great virtual image-fest*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK