day's end 3 april 2007

- and what a full day it was today ... which on one hand, is a good thing, becoz it is always good to be working to get paid, ya know? (*heh*) ... but on the other hand, leaves me with an inbox full of backlogged news and outstanding interviews (pls do forgive me, everyone who're still waiting for me) and megabytes of untreated pixels to catch up with ... what a difference a single day makes tho...

- i'm not totally sure, but tis been near 2 months since last i bought myself a pack of cigarettes. and altho i do partake of random solitary goodwill-sticks, when offered (how rude to turn people down, innit? heh) - im sorta proud of myself for "not needing the nic"... for now ... which of coz will may all change once i begin production, innit? dammit.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK