day's end 20 may 2007

... the thing about keeping long-(ish) hair, is not that it makes me look good (becoz as folks around me have unfailingly exclaimed; they certainly do not ggrrrr) - but becoz it (sorta) makes me feel good, in a quasi-rebellious roundabout-way, in that becoz i simply can ... and that there's no one around that can tell me any differently. i reckon in certain warped-respects, since i cannot afford a sleek black convertible to sate my thinly veiled mid-mid-life crisis, long tresses will just have to do, at this juncture in my life (plus it goes darn decent with the beard, yes i am foolishly vain-ish)

... the only downside of which is, having them constantly flap in my face and into my eye, while i'm online, at my desk - becoz the bleedin' fan is blowing directly behind where im sitting (hence the flailing uncontrollable hair) ... and you so do not want to see me with a hair-band, no you do not (and never will, i suspect) ... but only if im driving past in a sleek black convertible ... *heh*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK