day's end 7 may 2007

a coupla few years back; when i was in the "heat" of my designer vinyl collecting /"appreciation"-frenzy, i was convinced that i would design and make toys for a living, for the remainder of my adult-life. inspired by my (then) "hero" Michael Lau, t'was my intention to design, self-finance and oversee the manufacture of my very own vinyl figures. aaah, what grand plans i had then...

thinking back (vivid memories tinged with bittersweet laughter), i realized that i had neither any designs of exceptional consequence (not that i have any now too, IMHO - LOL), nor even the money to self-finance said endeavour (much less for my own "survival" LOL)! but the dream was sweet (and the dream remains still a dream, unforgotten) ...*que sera sera*

but what i've always regretted; was a coupla missed opportunities to travel to China, back then - at the very least to (be able to) source for and/or track down toy manufacturers / makers. til now, i often get email inquiries for contacts, for which i too am stumped. tis a shame that i can't help folks much, really ... much less myself ... *c'est la vie* :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK