day's end 9 may 2007

just a note to clarify any misconceptions (if any): this here blog is run solely by myself. there isn't a separate editorial department. there isn't a research team. the only representation of a graphics department is a single working G4 and a single-click mouse. the publicity department is on permanent vacation, while the marketing department was fired the first day it was set-up ... so yeah, it's just me.

*hi, my name's Andy ~ pleased to meet you :)*

... but i (hope to) have my online buds and toy-pimps from over all corners-and-www-crevices, to keep me connected and in-toy-venously fed ... in time, connections are slowly being made all over the globe and the tentacles of toysrevil will stretch beyond ...
tentacles
... aaaahhhh who am i kidding? LOL ~ whatcha see is whatcha get ~ anything more, will be a *surprise* :)

tis also an excuse for me to doodle ... haven't doodled for a while now too ... ;p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK