defacing public servants

this is what you receive when you reply back to the email received when
you first submitted your email+code here on ibelieveinharveydenttoo.com (tragicpast@ibelieveinharveydenttoo.com)

"People always ask me about my charming boyish smile. Jessica used to love it. She was the loneliest girl in high school, and my first big kiss..."

... so maybe "Rory's First Kiss" actually has a "deeper" meaning than a Batman/The Dark Knight production-shoot proxy-name? or maybe tis just a red-herring to get fanboys like me still posting about this? *heh* - will (try to) solve this later, gotta go out for a meeting now :p

(cheers for the tipster, Ralph!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK