day's end 10 june 2007: so long, farewell ... maybe

no i'm not stopping blogging, nor am i on the verge of deleting this blog ... no, nothing as dramatic as the title seems, but i've been experiencing extremely heavy loading/posting problems with blogger and my sitemeter has suddenly ceased to exist. (tis been two days now) ... now, either my Mac is seriously down with a bug, or i've a funny feeling my online-life is being quietly and systematically hacked into ... and since i'll be tied-up (and have been) with a shoot the next coupla days (only til after wednesday), i might not be able to blog nor check-back that frequently ...

and if one day you (myself included) log unto TOYSREVIL and find a wide cyber-expense of whiteness or nothingness, that may mean my fears have been realized and i'd have lost everything online ... if that be the case, do let me be dramatic now, and lemme give a heartfelt thanks to one and all for your support of my blog and me, all this while ... until the coast is clear, have a fab new week ahead :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK