day's end 15 june 2007

a massive blog-catch-up day. jumped out of bed in the wee early afternoon (heh) felt as if i was late for production (an unfortunate residual side-effect from every shoot i've been on, for the past decade or so dammit LOL) and the next thing i knew, i was juggling multiple tasks on my wee Mac ... *more after the jump*

- trying to upload and provide descriptions for my newly-uploaded photo-albums on my Multiply on browser-ONE

- browser-TWO contains the info need for the photo-descriptions in browser-ONE = basically becoz Yahoo-Photos is going to shut down by September 2007 and i've elected to transfer all albums unto my Multiply (which includes embarassing images from as far back as 2002!)

... the reason why all this happens now is becoz i wanna be able to post about my Shiitakes Parade-custom soon-ish and prefer to not have it lost amidst my multiple photo-albums ... *bleh*

- browser-THREE is perpetually cyber-parked on my Yahoo-mail and in an attempt to download any and all info+images from gratitious blog-content contributors :)

(worry not guys, all will be entertained, in time)

- browser-FOUR is searching thru my blog, googling et al - for any and all info pertaining to the downloaded info in browser-Three, for purposes of authenticating information and leads ... unfortunately due to a couple of recent online "fiascos" (ie: folks "unintentionally" ripping off other folks' designs and pass them off as their own, ending up having a post on my blog) i've to be more careful to not "blindly" post info and designs (not that i have been before, yeh? LOL)

... and suddenly, blogging isn't as "easy" as it all was before when i started ... *hhhmmm* ... well, i reckon tis the price to pay / or to be paid since i've decided to commit my (near) full-attention to this blog, yeh? *yep!*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK