day's end 17 june 2007

/// turned out to be a working-sunday, with my eyes literally crossing at the end of uploading my yahoo-photo albums unto my multiply ... but t'was a slightly bittersweet cyber-trip down memory lane, what with images going as far back as 2002 and a staunch realization i didn't really bother with "white balance" (a tv production term, really :p) for all of my toy-images, so everything was heavily bathed in twilight yellow and contrasted so dark, a whole lot of details were lost ... which is a pity, becoz most of my kitbashed 1/6-figures have gone on to other incarnations and themes ... the power of "captured images" compels ...
/// READ MORE HERE

/// btw, if you don't know by now, Yahoo-Photos is scheduled to be shut down by September (20th???) - so you'd better double-check if you don't wanna loose any pics, yeah? :p

/// the delightful experience of (finally) watching HEROES ep.20 (gawd-bless cable re-runs) on the family's newly purchased 32" flat screen tv, is bolstered by the utter delish script and premise for "Five Years Gone" - i held my breathe til i turned rainbow-blue (okay, i exaggerate, but t'was indeed a fab episode)

/// watching Depeche Mode's Music Videos 86>98 DVD makes me hanker for a karaoke session to belt out their classics (hey, i know most lyrics by heart okay! LOL) ... i've always loved DM, but unfortunately local karaoke-joints carry not their songs (except for Policy of Truth and sum such) ... so i'd haveta contend with squealing in my room, with an obvious disregard to my family outside (and my unfortunate neighbours) LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK