bart qee custom by attila adorjany

TOYSREVIL: what's the name of your custom?

ATTILA: red dead D'oh D'oh


/// READ MORE HERE

TRE: how did the Bart Qee custom gig come about? what was the genesis?

ATTILA: I've been doing some recent designs with Qee (I have a figure in series 6) and Raymond knew I was interested in getting involved in more custom projects.

TRE: what is your custom concept about? and why did you choose this concept?

ATTILA: I knew what colors I wanted to use and the rest was just made up as I go.


TRE: are you a Simpsons-fan?

ATTILA: yup fan of the show. I think I've seen it all.

TRE: do you think Bart is a pain-in-da-ass or is he misunderstood?

ATTILA: Well I'd have to go with demon spawn (he is after all the evil twin right?)


TRE: if you were a Simpsons-character, who would you wanna be and why?

ATTILA: I'd love a quest spot character, but if I was going to pick from one of the cast I'd say Kang or Kodos

TRE: why do you think the Simpsons-character skin is yellow?

ATTILA: I'll have to ponder on that...

TOYSREVIL: cheers for your time, Attila! :)

Attila Adorjany @ BLOG / redesignthe.com / 600poundgorilla.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK