esc-toy's soopa coin up bros diy figure

intrigued by the teaser-image of ESC-Toy's Soopa Bros?
... well, peep the full-reveal of Soopa Coin Up Bros DIY vinyl figure!
SOOPA_BROS

debuting @ San Diego Comic-Con DKE Toy's Booth#4832 - i'd asked Erick Scarecrow for the genesis of the figure's design and why the name 'Soopa' ... and this is what he had to share:

SOOPA_BROS02

ERICK: "This is a piece I did for anyone that always wanted their own Coin-Ops from the past. I'm certainly one of them. I always hung out at arcades giving my money to the machines and bullies that came around as well. The reason why I called it 'Soopa' was because I wanted something funny attached to a phrase so many people are familiar with."

SOOPA_BROS03

standing at 7"-ers tall and will (currently) be introduced as a DIY for artists' fun - imagine drawing your own games! ... altho an 'artist series' isn't ruled out yet, yeh? (*schweet* - scheduled for a 4th quarter-2007-release, get ready your coinage for this awesome slice of retro-gaming vinyl-life! = *uber-coolness*

(cheers for the lurve, Erick!)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK