of megan fox and durians overdose

... she longed to be with me, but alas, i was unable to commit ... the problem with being a mid-level warlock, was that i'd have my fair share of enemies, and they in turn would harm me thru my companion (whomever she may be) ... and thus i remained single and alone for the past 10-20 years, all the while unknowing that my closest family had already been infiltrated by those cunning beasts ...
/// READ MORE HERE

sometimes i was the observer; a voyeur on the outside looking in (at myself), and sometimes i was the main protagonist - i see thru thine own eyes and feel with my very own finger-tips ...

i wandered thru the hallowed corridors and thru the emptied rooms of the house, too familiar to be real, too surreal to be a dream .. and there she stood, helping out my mum in the kitchen, silhouetted against the setting sun beyond the open back-porch, her gorgeous smile instantaneously taking my every last breath away ...

and in the end, amidst a huge family dinner, i announced my plans for leaving the country to join in the war relief effort ... and i broke her heart, as surely as i steeled against my own crumbling own ... and with a devil-may-care smile and a nonchalant disposition, i left ... but i'll always cherish the memory of holding her in my arms, and of the sweet soft tender kiss we shared ... farewell my love, farewell Megan Fox ...


there's this old Chinese wives'-tale/saying; "don't go to bed with a full stomach, or you'll have nightmares" ... and so this is what happens when you overdose on durians for supper, the night before (i gawddamn love durians; my comfort fruit, my one true sinful vice) ... my only regret was, to have only shared a tender kiss with Megan ... *slaps palm on forehead*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK