mind the gap: about that neverwhere movie

with one of the very few novels i've read in a decade half a decade (im a philistine, so shut it) Neil Gaimen's Neverwhere [wiki] ranks right on the top few. it may not be his best work (or so im told), but it resonated within me, and provided me with an escape into my dream-realms, and that, my friends; is good enough for me :)

altho the comicbook adaptation was commendable (but actually fell short of my imagination and expectations, IMHO - altho one can hardlky fault Glenn Fabry's art, ennit? :p) and i've yet to have the fortune to watch the television series (the genesis of Neverwhere, actually) ... now they're making it into a feature film? [read more here]

a sure-sign of me liking a book or movie (or any other genre properties) = is when i want to kitbash 1/6th-versions out of the characters ... *HEH* :P

/// READ MORE HERE


dudes, please do it well, and i'll be your biatch. but please don't screw it up in the name of celluloid-Hollywood-storytelling and it becomes the utterly dismal (and thoroughly insulting): Hitchhiker's Guide to Bad Novel-To-Film Adaptions The Galaxy-excuse-of-a-movie, or gawd-forbid; an action-slash-horror-slash-thriller, or some contemptible mutation thereof, IMO.


make Glenn Fabry's art beome a celluloid-reality, thanks!

proof of my geekdomness: Neil Gaimen In Singapore LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK