the secret diary of bruce wayne

Dear Bat-Diary,

Being a part-time Billionaire/Playboy and a full-time Dark Knight is a tough and lonely existence, I have to admit ... no buddies to hangout with after "work" for a brewsky or two, and no long-term or permanent relationship with anyone, because of my duo-identities ... with only an old friend and butler at home to go back to at the end of a work day/night ...

BRUCEWAYNE02
/// CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

Sometimes i wish i had a "sidekick"...
... someone'll who'll swing along the rooftops with me, ya know?

DK01
I wonder if the circus will be in town soon?

Work is a bitch sometimes too, like that time when "being-Batman" was all the rage?
any Tom, Dick or Jason could dress up in black with pointy-ears and be ME!

BATMEN01
ME: dude! you wouldn't shoot a dude with a broken-wrist, would you?

DUDE: do i care? im holding the AK here!

(Of coz i smacked that bitch-up and good laterz, yo!)

man, i miss those days when I hung out with the BatBoyz!
BATMEN02
We'd dress-up and get totally hammered! empty car-parks were the best LOLz!

I remember this one time Lucius lost the keys to the stupid van and I tried to cut my way in?
BM_CUTSVAN
I couldn't believe I came up with this brilliant, like idea? as hammered as i was?

GERONIMOOOOOOOOOW!
BATMEN03
(dude, that wired-harness was riding up my bat-behind somethin' fierce, lemme tell ya!)
BATMEN04
Van = pwnd

But yeh, i shouldn't really grumble about the job too much ... i got me a coupla kickass-rides ...
BATCAVE04DK_BATPOD
... and a kickass-suit; which chicks lurve! (man, that Ivy always gets turned on real quick tho)
BAT_BENG
and i could squat anywhere i wanted, becoz I wuz Da Batman!

aaaah heck, at the end of the day, it's a sweet job, I have to admit...
BRUCEWAYNE01
***I <3 MY JOB***

G'nite Bat-Diary ... time to go to work!

Yours Gratefully, Bats Bruce.


***SPOILER ALERT***

on a slightly more "serious" note (*snigger*) the multiple Bat-Men seen in these images "might" prove one of the "plot-point" rumors / spoilers true = which "involves multiple Gotham folk / baddies masquerading as Batman for nefarious purposes" [via AICN] = go read more @ Slashfilm.com for more spoiler-rish titbits :)

[images via/source]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK