bart qee custom by keith poon

TOYSREVIL: what's the name of your custom? and where can we find him?

KEITH POON: Dark Simpson. He will be displayed at the Simpson Qee NYC-show this weekend.


/// READ MORE HERE

TRE: what is your custom concept about? what was your influence and why did you choose this concept?

KP: I always base on what I like; to start my designs - "Horoscope" and "Ocean creatures" - always gave me a lot of influences. Why I choose this concept? Because I like what I'm into and I hope I can share this with other people :)

TRE: share to show you care - tell us what's the speciality of your custom-Bart?

KP: the inside of the body will light-up like a GID and will change in color with a timer - thru his eyes, mouth and a Sharky with a starry-sky in front of the body.



TRE: dude, if ya hooked it up to a disco/techno-machine that the lights respond to, that would be totally insano LOL - are you a Simpsons-fan?

KP: Not really a die-hard Simpson fan, but I do watch it.

TRE: Do you think Bart is a pain-in-da-ass or is he misunderstood?

KP: I think he is misunderstood.

TRE: if you were a Simpsons-character, who would you wanna be and why?

KP: I want to be Bart Simpson because he is the most interesting character in the whole Simpson family.

TRE: why do you think the Simpsons-character skin is yellow?

KP: I asked myself that question before, but I don't think they would look good if their skin was green and I think anything can happened in a cartoon!

TOYSREVIL: cheers for your time, Keith! in closing, please share with readers here, Who is KEITH POON?

KEITH POON: I'm a New York based designer that was born in Hong Kong. In the year of 2004, I opened my dream store; ToyQube in Queens, NY. I spend most of my time in the store managing the business and until last year, when I designed my first toy Starry-Kanser, and making more toys for ToyQube with some other artists.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK