clutter magazine issue 11: robots, guns and girls

call me an literary-philistine (not to my face tho, thanks), but my (publication-based) reading habits are regulated to only primarily magazines (i suspect tis due to my short attention-span :p). i like magazines. especially magazines about toys, which are few and far in between (good ones anyways) and i've got this gnawing feeling CLUTTER Magazine Issue 11 is gonna be a darn good read. (... anayways, ya had me at "robots, gus and girls" ... *LOL*)

CLUTTER is something that i've always wanted to pick up, but am faced only with back-issues (locally in Singapore) ... coupled with the fact i have no credit to my name, i can only but 'imagine' what Issue 11 is like (and no, this is not a veiled sympathy-solicitation in any form ;p) - what with articles/interviews with Ashley Wood, Bigshot Toyworks, HiCalorie, Kenn Munk, SDCC with Triclops and a coupla Kaiju-articles written by Andy B of KaijuKorner etc (stuff I'll personally be interested in reading) ... read more about Issue #11 here (mag cover art via) - while i trawl the net (or the Clutter-blog) for news-scraps .. *heh*

[page image taken by Doc18 / AndyWoo]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK