of giant plush labbits with bunghole finger-warmers from kozik x switcheroo


new 24"-er giant Plush Labbit from Frank Kozik X Switcheroo (a The Girls Productions company) sure looks like one huggable-plushie, don't it? ... altho for the life of me i wonder why a bunghole was made ... i know! = tis to keep your fingers warm on cold-cold days!


the 'latent-prude' in me feels violated by this image, but the perverse 'WTF-side' of me has gotten me laughing til my sides hurt (and i have purdy thick-sides, mind) - *drop-date, quantities and prices undetermined @ this time* ... my thanks to Cluttermag for stripping away my plush-innocence ... *heh* ;p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK