of retro sunday-songs and flashback-80's

after so many years, this to me is still one of the best sunday-songs
ever = Strawberry Switchblade's Who Knows What Love Is

more of my Strawberry Switchblade-memories here (*heh*) ... i realize(d) i reminisce quite a bit during the month of September (around thy birthday *nudge-nudge*), so i may be hanging around my FLASHBACK80s-blog a little bit as well ... any retro-80's stuff you think i may be interested in, do feel free to leave comments or drop me a PM @ toysrevil [at] yahoo.com - *thanks for the memories*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK