about toysrevil's showyourspace

a while back i was mulling over "starting/launching" a blog serial-feature concept of showing a shop-space, specifically for indie "commercial" toyshops and even comicbookshops which carry designer vinyl and toys ... personally i've always loved that feeling of walking into a toyshop and comicshop and gawking at all the colors and forms around me, and that phantom-feeling that time has seemingly stood still for me, as i browse thru racks of 4-color-comics and saunder down the aisles of vinyl figures (teasing me, urging me to bring them home dammit), at my own leisurely pace - an exceptional feeling, i insist (im a simple man wif simple needs *heh* :p) /// READ MORE HERE

heck, i collect comicbooks religiously myself. i blog about toys and would love to have every single gawddamned toy i blog about. and that i thought it would be neat to see shops from all over the world - establishments where i may never have the chance to step into (in this lifetime), and mayhap share those with my readers, along with a little Q&A about the shop (without it becoming an obvious massive shop-promo of upcoming products and goods etc - im not here to be your in-store stock inventory, yeh? cheers) altho i doubt if i can capture that time-freezing moment (for myself) it still could make/be an interesting premise, wouldn't it? :)

SHOWYOURSPACE is also partially inspired by Guillotine's excellent S2DIO creators' space-features [blogged] and it's also to partially saite my (not-so-secret-anymore) desire to operate a toy/comicshop of my own ... *heh*

what makes your shop special? what makes it unique to the million others around the world? it may be what you carry on your shelves, it may be who it is behind the cashier's counter, it may be that extra little something that peeps and regulars rave about or may not know about ... send me pictures. send me a video-walk-thru. send me stuff (with the title: SHOWYOURSPACE) and let me be the judge of that, and we'll see where it leads us, yeh? cheers :)

toysrevil [at] yahoo.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK