kirkland jue's skuttle yakusa custom for super7's halloween monster mash (oct 6)

Kirkland Jue of ToybotStudios admits: "So I literally snuck my custom Skuttle X into the Super7 Halloween Monster Mash Custom Show. I somehow convinced Joe Bunny at the store that I was invited to participate in the custom show this Saturday. Jedi mind tricks do work!"

it sure looks pretty darn cool from where im at dude! IMHO :) - peep more of Kirkland's
tattooed electric-cobalt gorgeous-creature - AKA: "Skuttle Yakusa" @ toybotstudios
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK