yet another bertie the pipebomb prototype teaser image to tease, taunt & torment me but i like

prototype peeped on Ashley Wood's blog (cheers for the tipoff, K!)
WWR_BERTIE
i would gladly offer my services of prototype-toy-testing for free but the faint
laughther echoing in the background is a bit distracting ... hhhmmm. *heh*

... and im running out of superlatives to express my excitement and anticipation with Bertie The Pipebomb / Pipebot (from Ashley Wood X Bigshot Toyworks X Threezero) comprising a whopping 43-points of articulation and slated for a possible appearance @ NYCC 2008 ... meanwhile as we await further details and more taunting-teasers (oh tease me baby but please don't hurt me), do feel free to share in my mild obsession with Bertie by clicking HERE ~ *muahahaha*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK