what a man's movie posters on his wall can say about him

what the title says, authored by Serena of MovieBlog (whom i've begun quite enjoying readin' thus far) about what YOUR movie-posters may say about you, from a female-POV = click HERE to read (part 1)

(you KNOW when you start doing a Gollum-impression with "you're my precious" to your date, it ain't quirky or sexy, yeh? ... unless of coz, she likes it *cough*)


... but what about blokes like me, who doesn't really have any wall-space for posters? what does my The Crow, Coppola's Dracula and Pulp Fiction postcards say about me?

*heh*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK