byebye lapin byebye

Mr Clement, creator of Petit Lapin has posted this on his blog:
"Dear all my good friends and lapins,

i enjoyed to share my time, my art to everyone in the past few years, but I need to have a break to do something different or to be a different person. i miss the time without Internet, mobile and I-pod. i could talk like a child, i can say i love you or i hate you to anyone....that was so free and so great. i am not sure when i will come back but i must take care myself and my lapin.

thanks for your love and support, i hope you can find your lapin. goodbye london, good luck me.

i love you,
mr clement"
oh noes! best of luck to you Mr.Clement! and do take care ... and we hope you will find what you're searching for ... and the trio of Lapins may yet be the last we see from Mr.Clement in a while (really wish i could afford all of them tho *sob*) *a pity*

(cheers for the headsup, Gem)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK