frazzled dazzle

so blogger is totally acting up, or more likely tis a google-issue, as both are not loading cooperatively nor coherently, and the multiple loadup every effin' single post is seriously messing with my blog-chi (and i still have loadsa sweetness all waiting to be pimped too) ... or maybe my local server is having a spasm-attack (bite the cable, dammit, bite!) ... or perhaps tis simply teh Blog-Gawds are somehow pissed with me for reasons that escape me totally (ie: like when you piss of the girlfriend/wife/partner and you have no idea what ya did?) and dains to frak with my frazzled-subconscious ... and thy whine echoes into the darkness of the night, a clenched fist silently x violently shaking in disgusted contempt a mere 2 inches away from thy scratched Mac-screen ... (that, and my body's starting to build-up a resistance to caffeine, drats)

... and so i'm gonna pack up for the night/day and go watch Resident Evil 3 (oh Milla, my Milla ....) and after that get blitzed out with BSG: Razor, maybe ... will possibly try to log-on again in a few hours' time ... or i may just go crash and burnout (i like slumbering dangerously).

hoping everyone's had a fab Valentines tho! adieu, cruel web, adieu.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK