indiana jones 4 one-sheet


on one side you have the official one-sheet for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull [via/via] and on the other, a cobbled-up image i made from the intro-page of the Japanese movie-website - now, i don't rightly know if the image of the fedora and whip on the wooden crate was a "stock"-image, or propped up and shot by the Japanese (i'd believe the latter), but i reckon it looks cool and would've loved it if it was actually made into a teaser-poster (unless of coz it already is and im late again, as usual :p) = the simplicity of just the "iconic" accessories tell me what the movie is and the shadows lure me in with mystery - and if they had the crate labeled "Roswell, New Mexico 1947" - that would've been perfect (IMHO), instead of the usual orgy of actors in a big-budget hollywood movie designed to perhaps WOW me enough to part with my money ... but that's just me lah. heh.

ADDED: oh dear ... there WAS a fedora+crate teaser poster made ... oh dear me ... i suck.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK