iron man full trailer


premiered on US television, Feb 28th during LOST [via]
STARK_MARK3_01
"tell me the truth ... do i look fat in this suit?"

STARK_MARK3_02
"fine. whatever ... ... i hate you"


"ima gonna make myself a golden-bling avenger, whoo-hoo! check out my bling-butt!"

"honey, you said you'd take out the trash ... why are you fiddling with again this time?"
MARK3_TEST
"yeh, yeh ... i'll get to it soon, sweetieeeee ....%&$#^W@"

IRON MONGER RUUUUMBBLLLEEEEE!
IRON_MONGER_RUMBLE
ARE WE READY TO RUMBLE, PUNK?

"lemme park my car first..."




[original screengrabs via CBR]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK