kennywork's 1/6 dr. cube


"anticipation" and "excitement" are but just two simple words out of many in my finite vocabulary (which includes tons of "positive-expletives" not suitable for the young'uns who may be reading my blog :p) that popped into my head when Kenny Wong's Dr. Cube [tagged] popped into my inbox = whom we last saw as WIP-images of metal-cast helmet with working light (*darn cool* / peep) ... and maybe permit me to add another word to the two mentioned above: "breathtaking"

altho i do not personally own any Copperhead18-figures (*i am uber sad*), i have been lucky enough to peer thru shopfront windows and have my drool run down the glass-pane admire them. the hyper-details are mind-boggling and the effort is truly worthy of respect and my awe. one day i shall have them all, one day ...

... stay tuned for further information about Kenny Wong's upcoming 1/6th Dr. Cube figure from his underwater X steampunk'd-themed Copperhead18-series :)

(you rawk, Kenny!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK