about that finished shithawk sculpt and message from countess shirley creamhorn


since my last posting of the SHITHAWK work-in-progress figure, i've received this nifty image and message from Shirley (*waves*) - for which i'll formulate a proper and cordial reply to at the next earliest time available ... (altho i've got this feeling if i knock on this hard enough, it'll gong like a dream, innit? *v.noice indeed*) meanwhile here's what Countess Creamhorn has to share with us:

"Greetings Miseur Toysrevil, my name is Shirley Creamhorn and I am the countess of the Shithawk Incorporated manor. I noticed you have placed pictograms of our mascot on your weblog previously, and I wanted to follow up with further correspondance, as I have the latest photographics of the statue. The mascot has been completed in sculpt form, with the beautiful shithawk and myself being cast in resin coming soon.

I do hope you enjoy this my friends,

Yours beautifully,
Shirley Creamhorn
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK