millionth

In all my excitement for the IRON MAN movie today, I'd all but forgotten about this particular statistic I had quietly been waiting for: that my blog hits have gone past the 1,000,000th-mark today! (I was waiting to see who would possibly be the one to hit the millionth-mark LOL)

MORE

... for sure this may be a pathetic+paltry number to many (no doubt at all in my mind) - but for me personally, tis an achievement i'd never not thought would come to pass as soon (for sure I'd hoped it would tho LOL) and for that, I'd like to thank each and every one of you folks who've stayed with me (my sincere thanks for the support!), passed thru (come back again soon, ya'hear?) or have only just discovered this humble blog of mine (pull up a cyber-seat, grab a cuppa and chill) ... and for all the naysayers (and there have been plenty, in-my-cyber-face and on the web, hidden behind anonymity) = sod-off and have a nice toy-day!

Tis not arrogance that compels me, but of the desire to be better at what I'm doing online and to sate my curiosity, and of sharing my interests with like-minded cyber-folks - which fuels me. And if I cannot be a positive part of your cyber-life, then perhaps you needn't be a part of mine, innit? ... I've not claimed to be a generous man, but I've tried to be a patient one, at the very least. Some days I succeed decently, some days I fail miserably. But the cyber-day waits for no one ...

So enough twaddling, there's still so much more that needs to be done and discovered ... so let's get on wit da gettin'-on, shall we? one more million to go... :)

cheers
Andy/TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK