a bloodied baroness is a hawt baroness


[peeped-on & pilfered-from IESB.net]

Hey! I didn't know Elizabeth Hurley was in the G.I.JOE movie? ... or, she isn't? ... oh then, nobody told me they were gonna do Sienna Miller's hair up like that innit? ... looks like i may haveta swallow my combat-boots for my earlier commentary now, innit? (hhhmmmmm - crusty - munchcrunch) Pounding the Prague-pavements, The Baroness is teh new Hawtness = I Liiiiike. - MORE you say?

BARONESS-MILLER

[possible Wardrobe Test-pics via - gallery since closed]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK