combat-r-zero update: contest ends and deliberations begins

CRZFINAL

A total of 23 Submissions from 19 Artists/Participants were added to the CRZ FANART-blog by the pre-designated deadline. Our collective thanks to one and all who've taken the time, trouble and effort to be a part of this contest! And to everyone else who've missed the dateline and/or still have some itchy-fingers to doodle on (myself included LOL) - I've opened up the CRZART Flickr-group (with submissions exempted from contest) to include any and all mediums (yes, vectors are fine now LOL) as well as waiver the amount of images uploadable (additional requirements to read here).

(*Also do note I will no longer be accepting submissions via my gmail. Thanks*)

A Word from Robert De Castro, creator of COMBAT-R-ZERO and sponsor of the contest: "I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the FanArt contest. We really appreciated all the fine work that came in. I'd also like to thank my friend Andy for setting up this fab contest, great job my friend! Good luck to all! It won't be easy picking a winner with all the great entries to consider."

Cheers Robert, and yes, the decision ain't gonna be an easy one! We'll confirm the Judge's Pick by the end of the weekend (if not earlier) and post the result on this blog (Winner will be emailed too) - as well as details for Public Voting for your fav CRZ-FanArt! *Stay Tuned*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK