fatcaps series 2 from kidrobot (image dump)

a wee FATCAPS Series 2-leakage courtesy of Mr Shane Jessup's blog - featuring designs from (left-right): Shane Jessup, Toofly, Pon, Reach and Dalek! ... set to launch May 29th, Fatcaps Series 2 includes 17 basic-figures + 3 rare chases @ a SRP of US$6.95 per blind-box. CLICKETH for more peekies (to be updated as and when I receive/find them :p)

(Disclaimer: above posted image has been white-balanced on my end, so any inaccuracy of colors is my bad! :p)


personally, I'm liking that some of them have "props" to hold :)




[additional pics via]



UPDATE: Products listed on KR [pics via]




We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK