go-see: customized-labbits for down in the bunny hole @ rivet gallery

So okay, an hour ago when I first started to assemble this "collage-of-Labbit-customs", I had this intention of doing a quasi-West-Side-Story-ish show-down / rumble between two factions of Labbits, from different sides of Labbit-Town, and where this lone custom (Andrew Bell's) is right-smack in the middle of it (and probably the one who started it all) ... an hour later I realized I must've been out of me bleedin' mind and that I could have spent that time drooling over the customs for DOWN THE BUNNY HOLE now currently online @ RivetArt.com (including prices) - instead ... so with that, I leave you with this image and this sole link to VinylRequiem for some event-launch-snaps (instead of embarrassing myself further than I already have ... *cough*) do feel free to add your URLs in the comment-section if you've taken pics to the event - cheers!

DOWN THE BUNNY HOLE is a group art-show which features customized 10-incher Labbits and is currently on exhibit @ Rivet Gallery (1200 N. Hight St. Columbus, OH 43201) thru to May 31st.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK