i don't do pop-ups

UPDATED 17.05: Video Recording of My Woes

my sincere thanks to everyone who'd taken the time for feedback to this situation but alas it seems the "fault" most probably lies within my own system, as the video shown above attests (and yes, i'd even gone and made a video of it LOL) ... and yes, it really does suck to be a PC-twit somedays .... ORIGINAL FEEDBACK-REQUEST POST HERE

A few question for both my readers and everyone using my chatbox:

(1) Do you folks get pop-up ads when you try the chat function now?
(2) Does pop-ups open automatically when you log unto my blog?

What's happening on my end:

(A) My blog main-page automatically snaps to the position / level of the chatbox whenever i log on.

(B) A pop-up ad will open whenever I attempt to type a message in the chatbox. And I have already disabled / block pop-ups via my Safari on my Mac.

Status:

Currently I do not have any paying ads on my blog, nor am i directly affiliated with any services which does pop-ups (that I know of), so having pop-ups is something I WILL NOT TOLERATE - hence this little Q&A which I hope you folks could help me with - either leave a reply in the comments section, or ... leave it in the chatbox (LOL).

I'm really beginning to like the chatbox, but again, i will not tolerate any funny stuff fcuking around with this blog. thanks y'all!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK