Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous Superheroes: Bruce vs Tony

DK_COOLTOYS_01
BRUCE: "The best thing about being a billionaire are all the
cool toys! Peep my sleekposh Lam-BO-Gee..."
[CLICKETH]

DK_COOLTOYS_02
BRUCE: "Then there's my other rough and rugged Night-Rocket."
DK_COOLTOYS_03
BRUCE: "But the best action still comes from my
machine-gun-enabled Crotch-Rocket! Boo-YAAH!"

DK_COOLTOYS_04
BRUCE: "Virtually scratch-proof so I don't need to worry about dinks and dents!"
ALFRED: "But who do you think cleans up afters, Master B?"
BRUCE: "... (-.-*) ..."
DK_COOLTOYS_05
BRUCE: Hell, I even have my own Spotlight to light-up the night skies!
Who needs a Dark-Berry, innit? My icon dancing amongst the clouds..."

ALFRED: "Who do you think keeps them clean, Master B?"
BRUCE: "SHUT IT, Alf! This is MY internal monologue, yo!"
ALFRED: "Very well then, Master B..."

BRUCE: "Mutha-F...! ... I'll deal with you LATER, you old git-Brit!"
ALFRED: "Oooh I'm quivering in me booties, Master B ... Mind the
shattered glass and don't trek into the Manor please, thankyouverymuch!"

DK_COOLTOYS_06
BRUCE: "And what's a Billionaire need a Penthouse for? Basements are IN, buddy!
EVERYBODY has one! And you thought that was a fireplace? HAH!"

DK_COOLTOYS_07
BRUCE: "But it's the suit, folks ... the suit that's worth more to me than
all my money combined, and it gets the job done ... Gawd, I Love My Toys!"


TONY: "Oh, you mean that rubber-halloween-costume is worth a billion dollars?"
WAYNE_PAUSE
BRUCE: "At least I don't have to worry about RUST, Iron-Ass..."
STARK_MARK3_01
TONY: "Yeh, like YOU can FLY with your girlie-glider-cape, Bat-Biatch...?"
IMFIGHT_02
PEPPER: "Oh, effin' stop it boys! Grow up youse two!"

BRUCE: "... I hate you, Stark ..."
BUTLERS
ALFRED: "Is he always like that, your Stark?"
JARVIS: "Hey, I'm not gonna go talk smack about Mr. S behind his
back! Unlike you, he could delete me with a button-push, innit?"

NEMESIS
IRON-MONGER: "Yo dude, whaddup wit teh make-up?"
JOKER: "Hey, don't look at me, I'm just a poor old homicidal
maniac with only an RPG and a stack'a playing cards, innit?
Now pick a joker-card, any joker-card....Eh, where's me cards?"




HULK: "Hulk no understand ... is funny? Hulk laugh ha ha?"
IRON-TONY: "Daymn he's pretty big for a green guy..."

HELLBOY: "Oh fer...! Just let me shoot him already!"

ALFRED: "You'd be out of your bloomin' mind if you
think I'm going to clean-up afters! I need a Raise!"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK