never forget never forgive: the 1/6 rah sweeney todd from medicom toy

RAH-SWEENEY-TODD

nothing like a bigger image to show the sweetness of a headsculpt, and in this instance, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street aka Sweeney Todd aka Johnny Depp would indeed be proud, IMHO :) - coupled with dandy-gentlemen-fluffs and pin-stripes, this is perhaps one of the more delish figure adaptations from Medicom Toy that I've laid my genteel eyes on online for a bit and a half (I think I may have felt the same of their RAH Ghost Rider - altho I never did manage get the figure *sob*).

Scheduled for a November-drop with a SRP of ¥17,640 (US$170+ / SGD$232) the 1/6th-scaled RAH SWEENEY TODD comes with a pair of scaled razors ... I wonder if there ever will be a "Bloodied"-Version, innit? (and I'm still down for rooted-hair tho - heh)

RAH-SWEENEY-TODD-2
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK