peppermint morsel by gary ham

MORSELS by Gary Ham sees an uber-curvaceous femme decked out in candy-themed pink with a giant gumball in her hands (which happens to be also the size of an actual real giant gumball!) ... Peppermint's her name and she stands 8-inch tall and comes in a colored box with a cert of authenticity. Made in resin, with a limit of 450-pcs, Peppermint has a SRP of US$45 and is currently available for pre-orders only via the May-issue of PREVIEWS catalog (*in the designer toy section*), with an expected August-drop.

here's me quickie-Q&A with her creator; Gary Ham:

TOYSREVIL: What/Who are Morsels? And are they self-produced as well? (like Carrot Shake Jake)

GARY HAM: Peppermint is my version of the Oompa Loompa I call Morsels.

They are sugary sweet and themed candy girls that all the bearers of all things sweet.. This first one is "Peppermint" and she is a run of 450. The series is based on this illustration I did a few years ago and thought they'd make a cute series. I did a sexy girl statue a few years ago called Sinful Lady and she's about sold out, so I figured I'd try my hand at another sexy girl piece. This time, something a little more fun. And yes, Morsels is self produced by me Superham Designs, LLC.

/// CLICK THRU FOR MORE


TOYSREVIL: Coolness ... I mean, HAWTness! - When is she dropping and what's her status now in production, and is there anywhere else folks can get her, besides Previews? (just in case non-comicbookshop-folks are still not familiar with the concept of Previews-ordering)

GARY HAM: She's in the very early stages of production in China right now so I don't have a hard date yet. She is expected to be available in August. Like Carrot Shake Jake, She is currently only available through Previews and I'll be selling her myself after that. People can e-mail me direct. gary [at] superham [dot] com


TOYSREVIL: Cheers for your time and trouble Gary! Hope to see more of Peppermint soon!

Also check out Gary's blog @ haminals.blogspot.com/ for more Morsels :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK