weekend muxtape

Now, if you folks don't know by now (or don't really care - all good btw) Muxtape had experienced some hiccups the last coupla days, but all has been rectified now, except that most downloads for the past 3 weeks are now gone. Which means my last muxtape exists no more ... and with the spirit of looking forward (and not back) i've uploaded a selection of interim tunnage, for your weekend-"secret listening" -pleasure, before regular programming resumes the next coming Monday (or Tuesday, or Wednesday *cough*).

CLICK for songlist / or be surprised and directly clicketh TOYSREVIL.MUXTAPE.COM :)

Why "secret" you ask? Becoz you may not necessarily dare to admit you listened to these songs or even have liked (or still do) them ... hell, I'll be the first to say they've made me smile (and yes, grimaced a bit with a coupla "suprises") while listening/recording/uploading them, but darnnit they ARE fun and hope you enjoy them (even tho you may haveta do it in "secret" muahahahaha)

Blink-182 - All The Small Things
S Club 7 - Bring It All Back
Boyzone - Picture Of You
Spice Girls - Mama
S Club 7 - You're My Number One
Boyzone - No Matter What
S Club 7 - Two In A Million
Spice Girls - 2 Become 1
Boyzone - I Love The Way You Love Me
Vengaboys - Shalala Lala
Vengaboys - Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom

Don't judge me folks. heh.

couldn't find my TAKE THAT, 5IVE and plenty of other boybands / girl-groups / teen-pop groups of the 90's - a period where I was working on weekly television shows with a heavy focus on teen pop - from Top Ten Countdowns to Music Video overload ... Lemme put it this way, I'd name one of my shows - which previewed NEW music videos every week = "New Clips On The Block" ... *cough* ... hey, the suits lurved it and I had a good (personal) laugh - it's all good, innit? heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK