transformers 2 and a tre x trans weblog-update

Am not sure if anyone noticed (or cares LOL), but I've since stopped short of any posting on Transformers-news, be it about the Animated and Toys (last post in Feb, halted prior NYTF'08) and had resisted posting anything about the movie-sequel TRANSFORMERS 2 - primarily becoz (TOYS) I couldn't handle the blog-load and spread for toys - and it is relentless updates' worth which only the dedicated Transfans-sites could manage (still wish I haad the energy and fortitude tho, but alas...) ... and (FILM) Director Michael Bay had mentioned before that he'll throw misinformation out about the film to throw fans off the scent (20 Transformers?)

Well, and as far as I'm concerned, tis worked for me (sorta) - as much as I thoroughly enjoyed Transformers 1 - I don't like much chasing a blind tail (as fun as it may be *giggle*) - and hell, I still would liketa have me some Trans-Anime TOYS, yo! LOL ... And while I ain't gonna be chasing no Trans-tail, I may post about them once in the bluest of moons, like this series of images taken of their first day/night of filming in Bethlehem - quite atmos tho ... and hell, im betting hoping the train transforms into a robot tho! LOL

[more pics via AICN + JoBlo]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK